Today’s world presents a myriad of threats to your business, and cyber-attacks are a permanent and escalating cause for concern.
In some cases, staff vigilance can be your first line of defence. A cyber-savvy workforce helps reduce your risk of a serious incident and helps you respond effectively.
- Raise awareness of your company’s security protocols, as well as best practices.
- Improve overall compliance with your company’s information security policies.
- Help employees recognise and respond appropriately to security concerns, such as phishing, whaling, smishing, spoofing and infections.
- Drive employee morale and build a culture of security competence.
- Regularly test in a constructive and supportive manner.