Programme and Project Management
Sentis has overseen hundreds of ERP and CRM implementations, for organisations of all sizes and sectors. When it comes to project management and problem solving, our experts have unrivalled expertise in the industry.
We can help you with everything from final contract negotiation with your preferred vendor through to the post-implementation review. We’ll also ensure any problems met along the way are resolved with minimal impact on the running of your business.
We understand that a business will invest in an ERP or CRM about once every 15 years. As a result, there may be insufficient internal resource or a skills gap to manage such a large-scale and demanding project. Sentis’ impressive knowledge of integrating different systems to create a unified way of working means we can get the job done.
We have worked with a range of organisations with varying complexities, spanning across a range of industries, including Aerospace, Manufacturing, Banking & Finance and the Public sector.
- Before any work starts, we dedicate time and resource to auditing your business to understand how it runs in terms of your people, processes and infrastructure. From there, we recommend the most suitable type of software for you.
- Next, we allocate a steering group of key stakeholders; they’ll be the driving force behind getting the project off the ground. We hold a workshop to get everyone acquainted and to create a comprehensive project plan, setting measurable and achievable objectives.
- Throughout the project, we are meticulous about getting work completed and documented on schedule. If we do stumble upon any issues, we’ll do our best to resolve them, and will keep all parties updated on progress.
- We aim to get your new system up and running in the shortest possible time, with the minimum amount of disruption to your working day. We deploy User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions at all stages of the project, to identify any issues before full implementation.
- Once the new system is in place, our work doesn’t end there. We configure the software to meet your exact business needs and ensure it integrates with your existing systems. We work closely with the implementation team so that configuration is completed to schedule and get the system tested by key users from around the business.
- We understand introducing new software can be daunting, so we design and carry out full training for your staff, so they’ll be up to speed in no time. We’ll also carry out a post-implementation review a couple of months after it goes live, just to check everything is working as it should and your staff are comfortable using it.