Spec and Select
You’ve decided an ERP or CRM system is right for your business, but you’re unsure where to begin with the spec and select process?
At Sentis we know finding the right solution could transform how your business runs; however, an ERP or CRM that is not fit for purpose could end up costing unnecessary time and resources.
Our team of experts have years of knowledge in the industry and understands that selecting an ERP or CRM system can be a daunting prospect. We can help you to survey the market, to find the ERP or CRM best suited to your business and your future plans.
Our aim is to select and implement an ERP or CRM which will help your business run more efficiently, to satisfy your operational and technical requirements as well as those of your clients and suppliers.
We are dedicated to offering unlimited support; our professionals are only ever a phone call away and ready to guide you through the ERP or CRM selection and implementation process.
1. The first stage is to conduct a comprehensive analysis of your business. We get to grips with how your business works and identify where the challenges are with your current system. We’ll evaluate the specific requirements of your software and vendor, this will help us review and recommend potential systems to you.
2. Your dedicated consultants will work with you and your team to ensure that every aspect of the software selection and implementation is carefully considered. We’ll create a structured project plan and follow it step-by-step to ensure we meet critical deadlines and stay within budget.
3. We then start conversations with potential vendors to assess the strengths and weaknesses of their solution and their suitability for your business. We answer any questions the vendors may have and act as a first point of contact.
4. Next, we’ll invite the most suitable vendors to do a software demonstration for your business. This is another opportunity for us to review each offering and understand how fit for purpose their solution would be.
5. After the demonstrations, we’ll evaluate each one against your exact software requirements to ensure that the solution meets your needs.
6. We’ll use our in-depth knowledge of each vendor’s offerings in terms of their software functionality, cost, flexibility, integration and industry experience. Finally, we’ll recommend the best vendor and ERP or CRM for your business and we can assist with final contract negotiations.
Click here to find out how Sentis can guide you through the ERP or CRM implementation process.